Monday, February 21, 2011

My son, Caleb

This is the color of me writing to other people; this is the color of other people writing to me.


8/29/10


Valerie H******* to Kwok

Ms. Sanpietro,

Can you please let me know Caleb's bus letter and/or number that he will be riding home tomorrow? I don't have that information and I want to be sure to put him on the right bus.
Thank you,


Miss Valerie H*******
F******* Primary School
Main Campus Kindergarten
Rm. 123



Kwok to Valerie H*******

Who. Are. You. ?



Valerie H******* to Kwok

Miss Valerie H*******
F******* Primary School
Main Campus Kindergarten
Rm. 123



Kwok to Valerie H*******

I am not Ms. Sanpietro.



9/1/10

Kwok to Valerie H*******

how did the whole bus situation work out anyhow?



9/7/10

Kwok to Valerie H*******

Hello? Valerie? Please talk to me.



9/15/10

Kwok to Valerie H*******

Hi Valerie, how are you doing?



9/30/10

Kwok to Valerie H*******

Hello? Valerie? Are you still there?



1/11/11

Barbara W**** to Kwok

We have been trying to reach you but your phone is disconnected. Caleb is in our clinic not feeling well. He told us that you have moved and we do not have a current address. Please contact the school as soon as possible. We also need to know your current address.
Barb W****



Kwok to Barbara W****

What is Caleb's present condition? Is his father available for contact?



Barbara W**** to Kwok

We do not have any other contact numbers except yours!. He has a fever of 102 and needs to be picked up. Our counselor has gone to your address to see if you are home.



Kwok to Barbara W****

My dear Mrs. Woods, I believe you have the wrong e-mail address. Are you sure you typed it in correctly?



Barbara W**** to Kwok

Do you have a son Caleb K***?



Kwok to Barbara W****

No I do not. But please let me know if Caleb is feeling better.



Barbara W**** to Kwok

I am trying to reach K******* Sanpietro the mother of Caleb K***. She gave us this email address. I am so sorry if this is not you. Barb



Kwok to Barbara W****

Yes, your school has contacted me before about my existence as Ms. Sanpietro but that is simply not the case. I would have thought that this would have been documented in your records. However, through your school's e-mails with me I have grown a little attached to Caleb; a boy I have never met. Please let me know if he is feeling better.



1/12/11

Kwok to Barbara W****

Hi Barbara,

Is Caleb doing better?



Linda B***** to Kwok and Barbara W****

I apologize that the school sent emails to you regarding this child. His mother's email was incorrect in our data base. We have corrected the error and you should not be hearing from us again. It is certainly not appropriate to share info on children other than to their parents and we regret this has happened. Linda C. B*****, Interim Principal



Kwok to Linda B*****

I understand Linda; and I hope you can understand that I am simply very concerned about Caleb's well-being and sincerely hope that he is doing okay. Please, just at least honestly tell me that.

1 comment:

JenC said...

I'm guessing you never heard back abt your poor son, Caleb K